Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Guess That's That Then!




There comes a point in your life when you realize who matters,who never did,who won't anymore...and who always will.

I have met and chatted with many people in my life. It is something I have always enjoyed. Each person is like an adventure! You never know what they are like, how the react to questions or what you may find out about them, or yourself for that matter. It's sad when people that you thought have been so influential in your life and your own self exploration, tend to fade out of your life. It may not be as a result of someones wrong doing, but merely the path which life takes. None the less, knowing someone and feeling that they are drifting away and there is nothing you can do about it, sucks!

I've been a bit down today, yet again there is no rational reason for this feeling, just seems to happen. Had a good night sleep, same routine as I'm used to. Guess I just need to pick myself up and carry on!

No comments:

Post a Comment