Thursday, July 8, 2010

What do guys want?

Well, where do I start, hmmm!?! At the moment I'm sick in bed and I'm off until monday, which is nice but wouldn't mind having someone lying in bed next to me! But I've learnt to be patient, most of my previous relationships I ran into and ended within 6 months!

Do guys want relationships even? I mean everyone wants to be happy and loved, but guys are strange creatures (Yes you know you are), and gay guys are even more strange. I don't know how to explain it, maybe it's the need for physical/sexual contact? But in most same sex relationships, sex is the first thing that happens. Or am I completely wrong? I mean it's not a bad thing, but physical attraction isn't everything in a relationship! So it's hard to know if the person you with is just there for the sex or if they really want to be with!?! Aaaargh!

I must admit that after my first 'homo' relationship I had, I was seduced by the same guy into sleeping with him. We broke up because he felt he couldn't handle the relationship, then after the seduction he blamed me for the breakup and then proceeded to beg for me to take him back - literally! Because that's not annoying and uncomfortable!

Hence, my view of 'homo' relationships is quite distorted, even though I still long for that 'idealistic/perfect' relationship!
Sent from my BlackBerry® wireless device

1 comment:

  1. The question is “what do YOU want?”

    For any relationship to work, there are 3 golden rules:
    1.) You must be best of friends & able to communicate about anything.
    2.) Absolute trust.
    3.) Exclusion of third parties.

    If a party to the relationship can not maintain a score of 3/3, do not bother.

    Falling in love is a powerful drug. When you go through the stages of infatuation, obsession & bonding, base it on your partners’ MIND, BODY & SPIRIT. Reason being; with time at least one of these qualities will fade & the other(s) will be able to compensate. (Attraction to the body alone is simply lust.)

    ReplyDelete