Thursday, July 8, 2010

I don't know what to do :(

Sitting at home all day isn't the most exciting thing I can think of and doesn't help when you have an over active mind. I came to the conclusion that I don't have a clue what I want to do with my life, like everyone I have the normal desires for a happy, fulfilled life. At the same time, I really do have the world at my doorstep! And there are so many possibilities!

I have a degree behind me, one would think it confines me to one career, but it really doesn't! I do, however, wish I was told what to do. Life is difficult as it is, without having to decide what path to take...

HELP!?!
Sent from my BlackBerry® wireless device

1 comment:

  1. Well done on the blog buddy! Should I be concerened about you being depressed? You can DM me for email and phone details if you feel the need to talk. At least I am a very good listener. Vasbyt PĂȘllie!

    ReplyDelete