Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Turmoil

So today I feel a bit strange, spoke to a friend today who is in the same field as I am and he has really made a success of himself! I'm 24 in 2 weeks, and I feel like I haven't achieved much in my life! You may say that I'm young and have the rest of my life ahead of me, but I don't feel that way! I feel like there is motivation, but a lack of means! I don't want to study for the rest of my life, but I do want to study further! Sigh... What to do... Stuck in my current position for the next 9 months... So will see what I can do!

Please feel free to comment on my posts...

1 comment:

  1. Raging Boy, always keep looking for your purpose. Even when you find it, it constantly changes. That's what life is all about. Keep fighting the good fight!

    ReplyDelete