Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Back at work... Bla!

So I'm back at work after a nice holiday! It was a bit short, but I did get to spend time with some friends and go to the beach.

A bit of news, I'm now single... After a gradual deterioration it seemed fair on both of us that it can't go on! Sigh! I must say that even though he won't read this (hopefully), that assuming that my answer to the question 'Is it worth it?' Is the same as yours, isn't very nice! Ohwell, move on I guess!

So now that I can focus on me, and not what is wrong with my relationship (which is pretty draining!!!), I am going to do exactly that! Going to spend the Easter weekend just chilling on my own, weather permitting lying by the pool, gym and a good bottle of wine (I gave up alcohol for lent, and have been longing for a nice glass of cabernet sauvignon for a while now!).

No comments:

Post a Comment