Tuesday, March 9, 2010

To ponder on the key of prudence? Wtf

A friend of mine was asked today to ponder on the key of prudency... ok and that means? Did some research just to the clarify my understanding of the question....
Prudency - "Foresight, wisdom, and personal discretion.", "Caution in practical affairs; discretion or circumspection.
Seneca, the Roman Stoic, said that perfect prudence is indistinguishable from perfect virtue. Thus, in considering all consequences, a prudent person would act in the same way as a virtuous person.
A virtuous person is an example of moral excellence and righteousness.
The key to prudent planning is to learn from ones life experiences.
So in my assumption the answer to the conundrum is that you need to think on past experiences to guide your future to a greater cause which is morally sound? Please tell me if I'm wrong?
Found the most depressing song line ever:
"At night, I come home and turn the key. There's nobody there, no one cares for me." Run to You - Whitney Houston




Another proudly South African Stud!

No comments:

Post a Comment