Wednesday, June 16, 2010

I'm so over this!

Lying in my bed, with the sun hitting the dew on my window and a gentle breeze blowing outside. You wouldn't say that its about -3 degrees Celsius, heater is on and I'm under the blankets. Life seems so simple at the moment, so simple I don't even know what to do today, Oh the joys of public holidays!

I planned on finishing this blog last night, but I must admit I was quite inebriated and very distraught over my situation. So I let sleep take over and now it's time to carry on!

Last night was quite frustrating, went and watched the football at the pub which was all good and fun. The guy I said I would do was there (that sounds messed up, but it's not really - we were both drunk during that conversation), my facebook 'friend' who added me randomly and is clearly gay (and so not my type), and some other potentials. The fb dude was there with a bunch of girls, and the whole group wouldn't stop staring at me the entire night. It was so annoying. And the dude didn't leave until I left, I know this because the second I left he walked out... Firstly, if you like me that much, don't just stare (it's kinda annoying and creepy, and it turns me off... Ya I can see you keen, and...what am I supposed to do about that?). Secondly, the group staring b.s made me feel like I was in a gay club and I was a piece of meat... Not cool. Thirdly, adding me on fb don't mean a thing, I'm not openly gay or out, and u assume that I am based on fb!?!

Ok, let's step back to Saturday, which was fun. The dude I said I would do, for shits and giggles let's call him steve, was once again quite inebriated! We ended up chatting for a bit, and in amongst the conversation he randomly says he loves my smile... I just laughed. I mean what was I supposed to do, pull in? A couple minutes later he says he likes making me uncomfortable (Haha if he only knew what he was really doing to me :P). That's not all, he later told my friend that,"if he was gay, which he's not, I would be his type"... Ok I know he was drunk, but seriously? No straight guy would say that! So we shall see where that goes :D

It's so cold here, well a cold - am not used to. I don't even want to go to gym it's so cold! Sigh! I need to find motivation to get back :)

Sent from my BlackBerry® wireless device

No comments:

Post a Comment