Saturday, May 22, 2010

Blog Blog Blog....

I really haven't done much today... No really, I woke up at 10 and lay in bed listening to the radio until 12... and then loafed around the house! I was kinda depressed... things haven't been going very well for me! I posted a blog this morning which I was supposed to complete and ended up just posting it unfinished!

I have thinking a lot about my life during my time of vegetation, and I've realised that most of my troubles and issues are self inflicted... but isn't that normally what happens!?! I mean don't most peoples problems come from there own thoughts...

But then again, when I think about it may of the issues don't come from me! For one, my job is not rewarding at all. I have little to no supervision at all, and no praise is given when I achieve something or do well at something! Despondent much? Of course I am! I mean, no human being can live without some form of approval! It really is mentally and emotionally draining...

Another thing, no one seems to be willing to help me (No not mentally), I've asked several people for assistance with gym programs, diets etc., and 4 people now seem not to even give a crap that I am trying to better myself! I understand people are busy and they have their own lives, but it doesn't take 10mins to reply to my messages or do what I asked!?! Seriously?

SOo... I've decided to take things into my own hands, take the bull by the horns.... and achieve something without the help of people... :D starting from right now! ;D and I will keep you posted on how it's going :)

Oh and another thing, can't microsoft come up mind-reading blog software... I think it would be a million dollar product... being able to blog straight from your thoughts without having to type!


No comments:

Post a Comment