Tuesday, May 4, 2010

All I ever do is seem to bitch....

This past weekend was somewhat eventful! Not in a good way, and not in a completely bad way either! Will get to that in a bit!

Heard on the radio today something pretty interesting. Not sure if it's applicable, but whatever! It was on the list of phrases never to use, because they are stupid... and the one was.. Never say "I need to find myself"... because inevitably the person that says this is gonna end up being disappointed in the end! Funny, yet true in a way!

Saturday night I really got out of hand... I'm not a violent person so it definitely wasn't that! I hate beer as it is, but launch of a new draught was happening, so i felt the need to try it out! Not the greatest idea! Some guy, a hot guy, was talking to someone in my circle of friends about how him and his girlfriend use sex toys! Random I know! He suddenly comes and talks to me and tells me how his girlfriend used a dildo on him... I was like I'm sure you enjoyed that! And in my drunken state, I ended up telling the guy that I would do him!!!! (This infront of my friends!!!!!) Ok, it was only two of them, but later they told me I was pretty loud!

Conclusion to the story: I have decided to slow down on the drinking! And ended up having to explain to my friends what that was all about haha!

Not hiding what I am, and shouting it to the world are two different things to me! And I've decided that while I definitely am not going to shout my sexuality to the world, I do feel the need to not hide it! Get what I mean?




No comments:

Post a Comment