Friday, April 16, 2010

SO..... Here I am once again! It took me a while but I have come to the point where i feel the need to update my blog! I gained inspiration from a Dudes4Dudes on twitter, just the pure interest in what I posted made me want to post more! So thank you Dave!

This week has gone well, the gym and eating program seems to be going well, not that I have noticed a difference, but I feel like I am getting into it! Thumbs up on that! Speaking of gym, there was a really cute guy at gym on Thursday night. Seemed to like me, cos he greeted me! So we'll see where that goes....

I would like to inroduce to you a sexy blonde named Lysle :-) A South African Model, He is the face (Or body/crotch) of Bonewear, a South African underwear brand! (I must admit that i have a couple pairs of their underwear, really really comfortable and don't feel like your ordinary underwear!)







Weak at the knees! What you think boys?

1 comment:

  1. Hey Ryan....this is Dave from @Dudes4Dudes on Twitter. So very thoughtful of you to create this post. Yes, he is beautiful, just like you.

    I'm really glad we crossed paths today. You are an amazing young man with much talent. I really enjoyed our chat earlier.

    Everything about your blog is appealing. The layout, writing style and of course the incredible photographs.

    I promise I'll read your entire blog, so to know you better. And, formerly the owner of an advertising agency, I'll help you work on getting traffic and making some money with this creative endeavor.

    Thanks again for your thoughtfulness. You have an amazing spirit. Take best of care.

    -Dave

    ReplyDelete