Tuesday, January 29, 2013

What to say...

When I planned to write this post I had a whole bunch of stuff to say. Things that meant something to me and that would show other people how I think. But they disappeared and now my mind is blank. If I keep typing maybe something will come to me...

Oh yes...

The detox is over... It's quite an anticlimax to be completely honest. All the emotions that one could possibly experience were felt in those 30 days. Admittedly on day 29, my grandmother did feed me which resulted in day 29 being pretty much the end of the detox. I was told that as you go through the detox and as your system cleanses, the emotions of the past year slowly get released. It may not happen for everyone, but it definitely happened to me. The past year was an emotional roller coaster, and I relived it in the first 30 days of this year.

When I say the end of the detox was an anticlimax, it's purely because the purpose and drive to finish something (the detox) suddenly disappeared because it was over. I felt lost and alone (even though I was neither). I have since been talked out of the hole that I was about to crawl myself into.

What else was there....

Living with a housemate isn't always easy. Sometimes one has to make compromises to keep the peace. Other times things are blown out of proportion unnecessarily. I do like my houemate very much, but sometimes I feel like everything I do isn't right. I often (and worse recently) feel like I'm invading her privacy or I am in the way. This is partly made worse by the fact that we work for the same boss (Yes, the same person that I mentioned before... Who is now also pregnant). I think I may be moving sooner than I originally thought... But there are pros to having a housemate, so if I did move I would consider living with someone again...

I eventually want my own space where I could just be me, without having to tip toe around someone else's moods...

There's actually a lot that I need to blog about, but that will have to wait until the next one!




No comments:

Post a Comment